Friday, January 21, 2011

PROFOUND!

I can't recall the moment or age I was aware that dreams could be something I might be able to control.  Maybe I never did, but simply thought I could?  Either way my son said something to my wife a couple nights ago that stunned her, and again he repeated it to me when I tucked him in for the evening...

"I want to dream about Super Heroes, or maybe I want to dream about being a Super Hero.  I think that because I'm talking about it, my brain will make me dream about it!"

What the fuck?!?  I swear to god some of the things that come out of his mouth are far more profound than what I said at his age.  Hell, I'm not even sure I had some of the thoughts he has.  I mean, he's FOUR!

I'm thinking we'll change his name to René Descartes Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment